Question:
Vung Taurens, we strike the Raincoated one at dawn. Are you with me?
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Vung Taurens, we strike the Raincoated one at dawn. Are you with me?
One answer:
2010-03-07 07:59:56 UTC
Ha, you will never take me alive. Oh wait, that is probably the plan.

I would run at your pathetic excuse of an army with my trademark DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! Haha.

Last night on Y!A was overload. I need to come to VT to hang up my boots and have my way with your foreign concubines!

Isnt it a gorgeous sunny day too, I am off home to Wales tomorrow. I will tell them of this wonderful land and the retarded locals who will be easily crushed.